Hello and welcome! Thanks for stopping by, this is Blondie Bakes and Bikes! I invite you to join me in my pursuit of a healthy, happy, fun-filled life. At BB and B, you’ll find anything and everything from:
A bubbly blonde’s stories & adventures
Delicious & healthy recipes
Fitness & diet advice
Fashion & beauty tips
Rants & words of wisdom
& much, much more!
Meet the Blondie behind the blog.
I’m Kara, a college undergrad born and raised in beautiful California. I have been inspired to live a healthy and happy life by my mom, a yoga instructor and certified health nut, and my dad, a public health professional. Both have fueled me to start this blog which I am so very excited about!
A few fun tid bits you oughta know about me:
- Nutrition Science major attending college in Northern California and LOVING it!
- Member of Pi Beta Phi sorority.
- Younger, and embarrassingly taller, sister, Kristin, who often accompanies me in my foodie, fitness and fashion adventures & gets mistaken as my twin.
- Swimmer, dancer, soccer player, runner … I’ve dabbled in many other sports over the years but those were the only ones where I didn’t make a complete fool of myself ;).
- Violinist since the age of 3, encouraged by my wonderful Nana Min!
- In love with working out, shopping, mani pedi’s, trying healthy new recipes, spending time with friends & family, animals, music, researching food & health facts, watching movies, paddle boarding, the beach, hiking, backpacking, swimming, traveling, snowboarding, making to-do lists (#nerd), laughing, spontaneous trips, boating, scrapbooking, anddd more!
- A few vices I cannot live without: peanut/almond butter, warm gooey cookies slash uncooked cookie dough, fro yo, fruit, veggies & hummus, pesto, fish tacos, salads, ice cream, Burt’s Bees chapstick, the gym, smiling, anything coconut scented or flavored, green tea, flip flops, the fam and my amazing friends.
If you have any questions, comments or just want to say hello, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.