I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the wonderful, the intelligent (She goes to Harvard! Wowza smartie!), and the gorgeous, Miss Living Learning Eating! Thanks girly :)! (P.S. Go check out her blog if you haven’t! She rules! ANDDD is in Germany right now! So jeal.)
What is the Versatile Blogger Award, you ask?
Well sorry to disappoint because I’m not exactlyyy sure myself, but I do know that these are the rules I must follow!
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
Thank you thank you Living Learning Eating!
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
Sharin the love!! I nominate:
Mutritious Nuffins - a gluten free goddess who makes the most delicious gf goodies, she makes me wanna be a gluten freesta!
Little College Vegan - loooove all her eats, even though she’s no longer vegan!
Molly Runs Fresh - i can’t wait to hear much she’s lovin college!
Fitting It All In - she’s a certified holistic health coach! omgg how cool!
Vegan Aphrodite – she’s NORWEGIAN! so am i, but she actually lives in Norway. jealous! anywaysss everything she makes always looks soo yummy and healthy!
The Teenage Taste - a very mature 15 year old with a food blog! so impressed!
Nourishing Flourishing - i am dying to make her cinnamon coconut milk ice cream!
Running with Spoons – sooo happy i came across her blog! i seriously am going to try to recreate every recipe, they all look amazing.
Kiss My Broccoli – i love broccoli (and it’s my sisters favorite food haha), so obviously i love her blog!
How Sweet It Is – i always check her blog when i need a good laugh because this girl absolutely hilarious….aka i check it every day.
A Cozy Kitchen – the cute header on her blog sold me, i sooo judge books by their cover. but anywaysss everything on her recipe page looks fabulous, i’m obsessed!
The Healthy Hipster – i wish i was hipster. she’s so cool!
The Faux Martha – love Martha, love her.
Cupcakes and Cashmere – i’d like her closet and nail polish collection for christmas. kaythanks.
A Beautiful Mess – i aspire to be as crafty and stylish as this girl!
Sugar Coated Sisters – two super cute and healthy sisters! they remind me of my sis and i! aww miss her :(
okay so I nominated 16…woopsies!
3. List 7 things about yourself.
1) I started playing the violin when I was 3 1/2. Unfortunately, I no longer play but if you give me a violin, I can play a mean Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ;).
2) I will literally try every food you put in front of me. Persian, vietnamese, thai?! I love em all. I just heart food. Period.
3) In middle school, my career of choice was to become a Victoria’s Secret model.
4) I have a mayyyy jor obsession with peanut butter. But you guys already knew that.
5) I love to travel! Some of my favorite places I’ve been: Jamaica, Canada (particularly Whistler, we go there to ski/snowboard every winter with my dad’s side of the fam), Greece (Santorini and Mykonos ahhhmayzing), Switzerland, France, England, and Italy! I really want to visit Ireland, Australia, Thailand and Brazil at some point in my life too. And I want to live in the city for a couple years! San Fran has my heart.
6) Once my alarm clock goes off, I’m up. I’m not one of those people who hits the snooze button five times or sleeps through an alarm. It is impossible for me to fall back asleep. Or nap. Never happens.
7) I love making food for people. I love people trying the food I make. I love people and I love food. The end.
Thanks again Living Learning Eating!
Oh and if you guys haven’t noticed, I added a Blogroll of all my favorite blogs!
I’ll be back later today with my WIAW! Woooo!